Happy New Year 2010

Letter 1

Dear 2010,

I was around you all the year. Now I’ve decided to take a leave from you and may you see me no longer. Wish you a flamboyant life without me.

Yours quietly,
2009



Letter 2

Dear 2009,

Your resignation is cordially accepted. I can’t say whether I would ever erase the dolorous hours left by your tenure. Still I hope it’s another restoration of 365 solar days, and I’ve to face the same thing. Thank you for giving me a room.

Yours youthfully,
2010



Letter 3

Dear 2010,

I express my sincere gratitude on your letter of approval. The year was a chaos in deed. I had to feel something I hadn’t to. The tenure was made a happy carnival of blood.

Yours elderly,
2009



Letter 4

Dear 2009,

You’re passing tonight. Please fill me with hopes and don’t let me cry. Please, don’t make me reel with the remembrance of blood.

Yours pleasantly,
2010



Letter 5

Dear 2010,

I didn't mean to write with the ink of tears. Roll with the colours of joy.

Yours happily & newly,
2009

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails