Beware of "YOU HAVE BEEN AWARDED 85 LAKHS"

When I was checking mails this morning, the following one from some josealberto.garcia@justicia.es caught my eyes. I planned to make blogizens catch a glimpse of its screenshot [click to zoom in] and make them beware of it. I forbid them to fall prey to these fictitious offers.



So far as I am concerned there is no such scheme offered by the RBI. Please read the statement appended with this link.

Through this blog, I request the authority of Reserve Band of India and Government of India to take stern steps against those mails that are sent to trap innocent people seeking jobs. Taking somebody somewhere for despoiling of her/his property, de facto, is a crime. RBI has been tendering their service to Indians from time immemorial and scams like this one are trying to defame their reputation.

The crime is expecting its best reward i.e. punishment.

3 comments:

Gerald said...

my mom had something like that happen to her, you never know these days

Rajtilak Bhattacharjee said...

@Dibakar : Please stop spamming!

Anonymous said...

Nice to see your blog. Thanks for the invitation but where did you find my email?

Rag Imon

Related Posts with Thumbnails