... a mobile child

During my journey to school, I see hundreds and multiply them into thousands at my every return. Today, I was going to school as usual and hundreds passed by me. However, in front of me was a child, whose face put languages of all nations to my heart to translate love and affection. There was no camera with me. The one I had was my mobile. Even the memory card was left home quite carelessly. So I had to delete some photos from the phone memory in order to take the child home.


I have no end of family problems. But today I forgot all this when I began looking at this child - a unique embroidery of sunny beauty and moony innocence.

3 comments:

Swetha S said...

Really loved the way the child looks at you...speaks a million words :)

Procrastinator said...

This is beautiful!
http://upyourstwice.blogspot.in/2012/08/indian-olympic-association-approves-100.html

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails